A premium handcrafted incense of pure wood powder, resin, and spices made in the Japanese heritage manner by a small artisan incense producer in Bali. Free from oils and synthetics, each raw ingredient is processed thoughtfully to highlight a purity of natural aroma that cannot be replicated in mass production.
Sandalwood is one of the most precious woods in the world of fragrances. A gentle and grounding fragrance capable of leading to a more relaxed state of mind and lending coziness to your environment.
The incense sticks are made from carefully selected 30-50 year old wood. It is rare to find wood this old and with such high oil content that it sinks in water. It's the highest category of quality.
Aroma: Warm, golden, creamy wood with mild airy, floral notes.
Texture: Smooth, soft, creamy, with a subtle powdery melody.
Origin: 30+ years old sandalwood sinking, Timor, Indonesia
• Weight: 6g per pack
• Number of sticks per pack: ±30-35
• Length of one stick: 13 cm
• Stick Diameter: 1.8 mm
• Burning time per stick: ±22 min
• Burning time per tube: ±14 hours
• Free from chemicals, added oils, bamboo bases
• NOTE: The cork tops may be used as a base for burning the incense stick