A premium handcrafted incense of pure wood powder, resin, and spices made in the Japanese heritage manner by a small artisan incense producer in Bali. Free from oils and synthetics, each raw ingredient is processed thoughtfully to highlight a purity of natural aroma that cannot be replicated in mass production.
A fragrance on the theme of a classic Japanese incense, it perfectly illustrates the art of creating beauty from the simplest of ingredients, when 1+1 becomes greater than the sum of its parts. Thanks to the precise recipe and careful processing, the blend of Sandal and spices creates a new fragrance reminiscent of Orchids. The most complex incense in the collection.
These sticks remind us that the beauty of life lies in the simple things. The ability to perceive this inherent beauty is the key to true happiness.
Aroma: Spicy, warm, floral
Texture: Multi-layered melody, sharp and spicy, smoky.
- Origin: Old sandalwood, Timor, Indonesia. - Processed with traditional Japanese spices
- Weight: 6g per pack
- Number of sticks per pack: ±30
- Length of one stick: 13 cm
- Diameter of the stick: 1.8 mm
- Burning time per stick: ±14 min
- Burning time per stick: ±16 hours
- Free from chemicals, added oils, bamboo bases
- NOTE: The cork tops may be used as a base for burning the incense stick